How To Keep Your Home in Chula Vista
Call our San Diego County Attorney Today at (619) 458-3739
If you want to keep your home, you can utilize Federal Law to immediately stop the foreclosure process and help you keep your home. In addition to keeping your home, Federal Law also provides you with further protections that will help you manage or eliminate all of your debt.
These options include:
- Helping you keep your home
- Shielding you from ALL of your creditors, not just your mortgage lender
- Eliminating all of your unsecured debt such as credit cards, personal loans, and medical bills
- Potentially eliminating your second mortgage
- Preventing repossession if you are past due on your car payments
- Stopping and eliminating wage garnishments
- Helping you get your credit back
Call today for your free consultation.
"Mr. Denton helped me to save my home and my sanity. He was very helpful and patient."- R.A.M.
"If it has to be done, this attorney is the one to handle it."- Leonard Antick
"After he resolved our debt issues my wife and I were able to breath again."- Marco B.
"I'm very happy that I was referred to the Mr. Kerry Denton for bankruptcy services by another firm that couldn't handle my case. Mr. Denton was very honest and professional. He gave me one on one assistance during and through the entire case. When my case "- E.B.
You Need to Protect Your Home Because It’s Your Biggest Asset!
You may be thinking of other options to protect your home, like a loan modification or debt settlement. If so, you should know that both of these options come with significant problems.
Problems with Loan Modifications:
- A staggering majority of loan modifications are denied
- In fact, only 15% of mortgages have been modified. Meaning 85% are denied
- If it’s denied, you have very little time before the date set for foreclosure to save your home
Problems with Debt Settlements:
- Any forgiven debt they provide can be taxable, meaning it’s treated like income which you then have to pay taxes on, leaving you with more bills
- Debt Settlement firms usually charge large up-front fees and collect interest on your debt
- They cannot settle your mortgage debt
- Fraud! A large percentage of debt settlement firms are scams
Don’t Believe the Myths! Get Informed and Save Your Home!
I want to make sure you’re fully informed at NO COST to you. There are some myths about bankruptcy you have probably heard that may be preventing you from making the call. Some of the most common misconceptions about bankruptcy seems true, but they are not, let me help you understand which of these rumors are untrue!
The most common myths include:
Myth 1, Bankruptcy ruins your credit - No it doesn't, bankruptcy actually helps your credit. Let’s be honest, if you are going through a foreclosure, your credit probably is not the best anyway. A foreclosure stays on your credit report for years afterward and will affect your ability to secure loans, get a new home, and get low interest credit cards, especially if you have a deficiency balance. Furthermore, we have a partnership with an amazing credit education company that teaches our clients how to significantly increase their credit score shortly after a bankruptcy.
Myth 2, Filing for bankruptcy will cost me my job - No it won't, this is simply not true. Federal law prevents discrimination against an individual who has filed for bankruptcy.
Myth 3, It’s shameful to file for bankruptcy - No it's not, millions of people file for bankruptcy each year for a variety of reasons and it doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. If that were true, there wouldn’t be a law designed to help you. Your first responsibility is to take care of your family. Choosing to get a fresh start so you can provide for them is actually one of the noblest choices you can make.
If your home has been foreclosed, you need to know what happens next: lawsuit, judgment and garnishment. You cannot afford to wait until your house is foreclosed. Contact us today!
Get Your Fresh Start – Call My Chula Vista Office!
I will sit down with your for free so you have nothing to lose by contacting me. Remember, you don’t have much time until your home is gone, so you need to take action immediately to stop the foreclosure and keep your home.
Contact us today and we will discuss your options on how to keep your home and answer all the question you have!
Turn to Denton Law Group TodayWe're Here to Help You Get Back on Track
Thorough analysis of your unique circumstances and options
Payment plans available & no upfront attorney fees for Chapter 13 cases
Customized strategies for long-term debt relief planning
Enrollment in our "7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score" program