Chula Vista Bankruptcy Myths Revealed
Separate Fact from Fiction with the Help of Our Chula Vista Lawyer
Bankruptcy is a good debt relief option for many people. Unfortunately, some are misled because of inaccurate information about this solution. Our team at Denton Law Group can help you examine your situation and discover whether or not bankruptcy is an ideal choice for you. First, learn more about bankruptcy and make sure that you understand what it means and how filing could help you regain financial freedom and stability.
Contact us online or call today at (619) 458-3739 and speak with our attorney.
"Mr. Denton helped me to save my home and my sanity. He was very helpful and patient."- R.A.M.
"If it has to be done, this attorney is the one to handle it."- Leonard Antick
"After he resolved our debt issues my wife and I were able to breath again."- Marco B.
"I'm very happy that I was referred to the Mr. Kerry Denton for bankruptcy services by another firm that couldn't handle my case. Mr. Denton was very honest and professional. He gave me one on one assistance during and through the entire case. When my case "- E.B.
Typical myths about bankruptcy include:
- Bankruptcy can't help you deal with income tax debt - False! As a matter of fact, you may be able to achieve full or partial tax resolution by filing bankruptcy if you meet certain requirements. Our team can help you understand whether bankruptcy is a smart solution for your income tax debt.
- I have to be in more debt in order to file bankruptcy - False! There is no minimum amount of debt that must be met in order to qualify for bankruptcy protection.
- The bankruptcy process is too complicated - False! With a Chula Vista bankruptcy attorney from our team on your side, filing bankruptcy can be a quick and easy matter. We will be there to guide you from start to finish.
- Filing bankruptcy will ruin my reputation - False! On the contrary, no one has to know that you filed. Your name will be included in a public record, but there is no reason why someone would find it unless they were specifically searching for this information. Our firm is skilled in handling cases discreetly for our clients.
- I will lose all my assets - False! In reality, the majority of people who file for bankruptcy protection keep all of their assets. Speak with our lawyer to learn more.
- Hiring a bankruptcy attorney is too expensive - False! Nothing could be further from the truth. We understand where you're at and we are here to help you rebuild and get back on your feet.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation with Denton Law Group
To learn more about bankruptcy and whether or not this federal debt relief solution is right for your needs, give us a call. We can answer your questions and help you sift through your options.
Contact the Denton Law Group today to begin with a free consultation.
Turn to Denton Law Group TodayWe're Here to Help You Get Back on Track
Thorough analysis of your unique circumstances and options
Payment plans available & no upfront attorney fees for Chapter 13 cases
Customized strategies for long-term debt relief planning
Enrollment in our "7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score" program