Chula Vista Bankruptcy Services
Call Our Chula Vista Bankruptcy Law Firm Now - (619) 458-3739
Our Chula Vista bankruptcy lawyer has been helping consumer debtors throughout San Diego and surrounding areas since 1990. With years of experience to our firm's name, we have extensive legal knowledge in all areas pertaining to consumer debt and bankruptcy protection. We can be trusted to guide you through your upcoming legal process to help make certain you are in the best position for long-term financial recovery. Let us help you today.
"Mr. Denton helped me to save my home and my sanity. He was very helpful and patient."- R.A.M.
"If it has to be done, this attorney is the one to handle it."- Leonard Antick
"After he resolved our debt issues my wife and I were able to breath again."- Marco B.
"I'm very happy that I was referred to the Mr. Kerry Denton for bankruptcy services by another firm that couldn't handle my case. Mr. Denton was very honest and professional. He gave me one on one assistance during and through the entire case. When my case "- E.B.
What is bankruptcy?
Millions of Americans are suffering with financial difficulties throughout the nation. For whatever reason, however, many of these debtors are not asking for the legal help they need at this time. If you are currently struggling with the burden of debt, filing for bankruptcy protection may be the debt relief answer you are searching for.
Bankruptcy refers to the process of obtaining relief from debt in various ways, such as:
- Chapter 7: Liquidating your assets and using the proceeds of your belongings to pay back your outstanding debts.
- Chapter 13: Establishing an affordable repayment plan that will help repay your debt over a period of time, typically ranging from 3 to 5 years.
- Chapter 11: Filing for bankruptcy protection by proposing a reorganization plan to help keep a business running while paying back debt overtime.
Regardless of the type of protection you are trying to obtain, our Chula Vista bankruptcy attorney can stand at your side every step of the way. Get relief from debt today!
Your Pressing Concerns Answered by a Chula Vista Bankruptcy Lawyer
Living life in serious debt not only results in overwhelming emotions, but it also sparks serious questions and concerns. At the Denton Law Group, we completely understand how daunting filing for bankruptcy can seem, which is why we strive to make the process as easy, simple, and straightforward as possible.
We can address all of your questions, including:
- Is bankruptcy right for me?
- Am I eligible to file for bankruptcy?
- Will bankruptcy really eliminate my debt?
- Will I be able to keep my property?
- Is there life after bankruptcy?
- How can I stop credit collector abuse?
- When should I file for bankruptcy?
- Are there other options or alternatives to bankruptcy?
- How will bankruptcy affect me?
Filing for bankruptcy can be a life-changing decision, and we want you to feel comfortable making that decision.
Your fresh start can being here, contact the Denton Law Group and request a free case evaluation!
Turn to Denton Law Group TodayWe're Here to Help You Get Back on Track
Thorough analysis of your unique circumstances and options
Payment plans available & no upfront attorney fees for Chapter 13 cases
Customized strategies for long-term debt relief planning
Enrollment in our "7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score" program