Chula Vista Chapter 13 Attorneys
Why Choose Denton Law Group?
Free case evaluations
- 25+ years of experience
- BBB Accredited Business
- Dedicated legal advocates
- Get long-term debt solutions
- Extensive track record of success
- We go the extra mile for our clients
Get Effective Financial Solutions
Once you have decided to declare
bankruptcy, the next step is to decide which type of debt relief would best protect
your financial future. If you have a regular source of income and wish
to keep most of your property, Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the right
option for you.
Petitioning for Chapter 13 debt relief is a complex process that requires
the assistance of skilled legal counsel to successfully navigate. Since 1990,
Denton Law Group has been providing the supportive legal counsel and assertive representation
to clients seeking a financial fresh start. Our experienced Chula Vista
Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney can deliver the dedicated advocacy you
deserve through every step of the process.
Eliminate Debt Through Repayment Plans
With Chapter 13 bankruptcy, debtors can reorganize their financial obligations
into consolidated monthly payments based on their income. This court-approved
repayment plan process usually takes between 3 to 5 years. After this
period is completed, much of the debt that remains is discharged and eliminated.
Additionally, after this process has begun, creditors are legally barred
from pursuing you for payment.
Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the ideal option for you if:
- You have a second mortgage
- Your home is in danger of foreclosure
You do not qualify for
Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- You are currently employed or have a regular income
- You own a substantial amount of non-exempt property
- You are significantly behind on your car loan payments
- You want to work towards paying off your debts and can commit to a repayment plan
Unique Benefits of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Sometimes referred to as a wage earner's debt relief option, Chapter
13 bankruptcy has certain unique benefits not available in other forms
of federal debt relief. The most significant difference is that almost
any type of debt, both secured and unsecured, can be dealt with under
a Chapter 13 bankruptcy declaration process.
The advantages of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy include:
- Possibly eliminating second mortgages or liens on your home
- Clearing from your credit report in 7 years (Chapter 7 takes 10 years to clear)
- Providing the opportunity to negotiate the balance on your car loan to
current market value
- Allowing you to manage delinquent student loans, child support payments,
and tax obligations
- Allowing you to keep both exempt and nonexempt properties, such as your
home, second houses, vehicles, or boats
Declaring Chapter 13 is a proactive approach to tackling overwhelming debt.
However, it is a complicated legal procedure that should be done by an
experienced bankruptcy lawyer. At Denton Law Group, our Chula Vista Chapter
13 bankruptcy lawyers can provide the
unwavering representation you require to ensure your rights are protected and the personal attention
you deserve throughout the entire process.
Denton Law Group Today
Request Your Free Case Evaluation